Podcasts from Beef + Lamb New Zealand, the farmer-owned industry organisation representing New Zealand’s sheep and beef farmers.
Previous episodes include:
- Herb and clover pastures for higher liveweight gain, with Professor Paul Kenyon of Massey University
- Successful early weaning of lambs, with Professor Paul Kenyon, Massey University
- B+LNZ’s Zero Carbon Bill submission explained
- Pass It On: Families, Farms and Succession. Part 1: The End Game, and Assessing Your Business.
- Pass It On: Families, Farms and Succession. Part 2: Engage the Family, and Consider Options
- Pass It On: Families, Farms and Succession. Part 3: Draft a Plan, and Find a Structure
- Break-Feed: Waste Free, with Kate Meads
- Break Feed: Thriving Farming Women, with Loshni Manikam
- Making positive changes at scale, with the Catchment Community Group Programme
- Applied Agricultural research- What is the future? Dr David Stevens’ 2017 NZ Grassland Association
- Beef Progeny Test: A frank conversation with the men at the coalface
- Successful soil and fertiliser management
- Heifer mating: Breed ‘em, feed ‘em
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s Environment Strategy