Sharefarmer, contractor or employee?


Type: PDF
Knowledge level: Introductory

Farm Table says:

Linking to relevant Legislation (tax, workcover etc.) would have been helpful.

This NSW DPI article clearly distinguishes between an employee, a sharefarmer and a contractor.

Also outlines three different sharefarmer agreements, 50:50, 60:40 and 66:33

2007 - Australia - NSW DPI
Read ArticleSave For Later

Related Resources