The Yarn is a fortnightly audio report from across the wool research, development and marketing body. The Yarn is put together essentially to report to those who AWI principally works for: Australian woolgrowers.
AWI reports from across its broad scope: from the paddocks and shearing sheds on Australian farms to wool processing facilities, design studios and catwalks in the main consumer markets around the world. (AWI Limited)
Previous episodes include:
- An ugly wool market restart: why?
- A fashion journalist’s love for wool
- Magnificent Maidens: lambing ewes at 12 months
- Persistent pastures and plugging feed gaps
- Smart Tags and WoolQ: the future of wool
- The 100% solar-powered woolshed
- Wool around the world
- Risky business
- 50 years of service to the West Australian agricultural industry
- Educating the future of wool; the NMC
- Secrets of a Kelpie Master
- Supply, Demand and Asia: where wool dragons drive demand
- Merino Lifetime Productivity (MLP) Project Update
- Regenerative agriculture: fad or in the future?