Wheat All About It! is a weekly podcast that takes a wide-ranging look at wheat farming in the Pacific Northwest. Since January 2017, Scott Yates, director of communications and producer relations for the Washington Grain Commission, has interviewed farmers, researchers, industry leaders and consumers about issues that impact wheat in the region. Educational as well as entertaining, Wheat All About It! is a podcast for anyone who wants to stay up on the crop that’s grown on more acres than any other in the region.
Previous episodes include:
- Is Synthetic Biology the Playbook for Playing God?
- The February From Hell & the March & April From Heck
- Retired, Not Forgotten: Jim “Root Disease” Cook
- Retired, Not Forgotten: Jim “Root Disease” Cook-2
- How Minneapolis Flour Milling Shaped Our World
- Soil Quality Steals The Spotlight!
- The Wicked Problem of Herbicide Weed Resistance
- If Glyphosate’s Glory Days Are Gone, What Comes Next?
- Small But Strong: Ben Barstow’s Love Affair With Farming
- There’s Something For Everyone In The 2017 Ag Census