- Farm and ranch planning: Plan your pastures and subdivisions by drawing fence lines on an interactive map or upload KML shape files. Team members can instantly see and share locations of gates, water, monitoring points, and project sites.
- Livestock inventory: Easily record herd and individual animal records. Keep track of animal weights, average daily gain, dry matter intake, health records, and herd performance, all in one place.
- Decision support tools: Tools to help you calculate stocking days available, average daily gain, stock density, daily feed requirements, and more.
- Monitoring: Monitor your pastures in the field and record forage inventory, available grazing days, available dry matter, ecological verification data, in-field photos and transect locations. Share monitoring data with your ranch team and directly with your conservation professionals.
- Planned grazing: Plan your entire season of grazing moves and see where your herds have been across your ranch. Grazing history tool shows past and future grazing moves on a calendar. Use color-coded map layers to see pasture-specific recovery periods and forage availability to decide where to move next.
- Weather data: Integrated weather tool to utilize on-ranch rainfall data from local weather stations to view daily, year-to-date, and yearly average rainfall and determine how rainfall affects forage growth and grazing management
PastureMap is easy grazing management and cattle record keeping software.