The AgriFutures Australia Emerging Industries Program is offering grants to small and medium-sized enterprises to help resolve key industry issues that are inhibiting growth within Australia’s new and emerging agricultural industries.
Examples of projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Trialing a new method of processing
- Developing and trialing a new value-added product
- Adapting and trialing equipment from other industries
- Facilitation of knowledge-sharing activities
The intended outcome, of individual projects and the overall grant program, is to contribute to growth within Australia’s new and emerging agricultural industries.
To be eligible you must:
- Have an ABN
- Be an entity incorporated in Australia
- Be an enterprise with up to 20 employees, however, project proposals may include partner organisations of greater than 20 employees
- Have not received or are currently seeking funds from another funding body for the same activities