The AgriFutures Rural Women’s Award empowers and celebrates the inclusive and courageous leadership of women involved in Australia’s rural and emerging industries, businesses, and communities, now and into the future.
Over the past 21 years, the award has gained a significant profile and is recognised as a program of influence among parliamentarians, industry, media, and award alumni. Each State and Territory Winner receives a bursary for their project, business, or program, access to professional development opportunities, and alumni networks.
- Applicants need to be over 18 years old and identify as female
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- No formal qualifications are required
- Applicants must have an existing project, business, or program which is live and up and running or will be live within three months of the application being submitted
- The existing project, business, or program falls into one or more of these categories: Community, Collaboration, Commercial
- The existing project, business, or program must align to the values of the Award