An Advance Innovation Program providing Australian entrepreneurs with the resources, expertise and international connectedness they need to build large, globally significant and sustainable companies.
The focus is to enable you to learn from Silicon Valley’s mindset and culture, and most importantly provide you with direct access to tier one US Venture Capitalists for potential fund raising.
Step One – US Workshop, 29th April – 3 May 2019
Qualifying startups will be invited to participate in a three day workshop in LA, followed by an Innovation Tour of Silicon Valley.
- Hands-on page-by-page review and edit of your investor deck.
- One full day of US-style pitch practice, both elevator and investor pitch.
- Expert session on what makes a great product demonstration followed by a product demo and review.
Step Two – US Tour, 6 May – 10 May 2019
Following the three day Workshop, the Tour begins with an additional two days in LA, and then five days in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our focus is:
- Establishing your business for and in the US.
- Legal structure / Immigration law
- Developing a winning value proposition and pitch.
- Small market verses large market selling: who, what and how.
- Building a valuable network and mentors.
- Developing a structured path to fundraising and investor readiness.
Step Three – Return to Australia, July 2019
Australian-based workshop for Propel participants to:
- Connect with Advance’s network of advisors in Australia to continue on your path to growth.
- Meet with potential Australian based investors and corporates.
- Share your knowledge with other Australian based entrepreneurs.
Propel helps build the best Australian companies possible, companies that are better connected, think bigger, and can grow faster.
Cost: AUD$10,000 + GST per company
For more information please visit the website here.
Log in or Register to save this content for later.Visit WebsiteSave For Later