This bushfire event is far from over and we are committed to supporting all communities impacted across Australia.
Bendigo Bank has partnered with The Salvation Army, to establish an appeal with 100% of donated funds going directly to communities in need.
The appeal will be conducted by the bank’s charitable arm, Community Enterprise Foundation™. Funds raised will be used in a range of locally identified charitable areas to provide relief and recovery in the fire affected areas.
Donations can be made at any Bendigo Bank branch or online at Community Enterprise Foundation™.
Please note: for those living outside Australia we accept international donations.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and donors will be provided with a tax receipt through the Foundation.
A temporary 1 cent charge may appear as a ‘pending transaction’ in your internet banking. This is to validate your card – you will not be charged this amount, it will be removed by your Bank within a few days.
Given the scale of this emergency, you can choose to donate to our national appeal or to a state/territory of your choice.
Appeals are listed below:
- National Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- VIC Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- NSW and ACT Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- SA and NT Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- WA Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- QLD Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now
- TAS Bushfire Disaster Appeal – Donate Now