If you’ve received one of our Growth services, you can apply for a Growth Grant. With the grant you can engage external expertise to implement the recommendations in your Growth roadmap or plan.
The Growth Grant will help you improve specific business areas that your facilitator recommended in your roadmap or plan. You must have received a roadmap or plan before you can apply for a Growth Grant.
You must use the grant to improve the ability and skills of your business to trade. For instance, you can engage external experts to help implement recommendations from the roadmap or plan. You can’t use it to fix problems that are part of the normal running of your business.
You must have received a completed plan from one of the following services:
You must apply within 1 year of receiving the completed plan (unless otherwise agreed by the program delegate).
Your project must:
- only include eligible activities
- have at least $5000 in total, eligible project costs
- not have started
Eligible activities must:
- link to an area of the business as specified in your plan
- give you new abilities to trade in Australia and other countries
- engage services outside of your business