- Plastic pollution
- Biodiversity species loss
- Water resource management of the Murray Darling Basin
- Broad-scale landclearing
- Renewable energy and climate change advocacy
There are two steps in the application process.
Step One: Preliminary proposal submission
Please write a one-page proposal to the Environmental Officer with a brief explanation on:
- Yourself / organisation,
- Summary of proposed activity,
- Amount of grant being sought,
- Activity’s objectives, and
- Activity’s outcomes.
Please send the proposal by email. The Environmental Officer will assess your proposal and check its alignment with the Fund’s objectives and key focus areas. The Environmental Officer may contact you to seek additional information to support the assessment process at this time.
Step Two: Formal application submission
If your initiative is deemed to meet the Fund’s objectives and key focus areas, you will be invited to submit a formal application by the Environmental Officer.