The grant gives you the opportunity to solve these challenges using innovative approaches.
Up to $100,000 to conduct a feasibility study, and if successful, up to $1 million to develop a proof of concept. You will retain intellectual property rights and the right to sell your product or solution in domestic and global markets.
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- have a turnover of less than $20 million for each of the last three years including any related bodies corporate, OR, if the entity is controlled by an Australian university or public sector research organisation, have an individual turnover of less than $20 Million for the last three years.
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an individual or partnership, provided you agree to form a company incorporated in Australia to enter into a grant agreement.