The Hatch Program is where ideas are ‘hatched’. It is a 6-week program that will help you to work out whether your idea is worth pursuing and what to do next! It will teach you the core skills you need to test your startup idea quickly and cheaply- and how to pivot if it turns out your initial idea isn’t going to succeed.
The program is structured over an intensive 6 weeks and is focused on validating your idea with potential customers. It will support you to test your ideas, build capabilities and confidence to develop a plan to take the next step in your journey as an entrepreneur.
The Hatch Program provides tailored resources and tools, 1:1 coaching and access to a network of producers and community.
The Hatch program is for tinkerers, thinkers, and change-makers who are working on an idea for a new business venture:
- Technology (Software and Hardware) that solves a problem on farm or for the agri-food industry
- Value-added food products for consumers
- Service-based business ideas
You could be:
- A producer with an idea
- Be in a team with a producer
- Be a researcher/research team with an idea ready for commercialisation
- A developer with an idea
- A student with an idea
- A entrepreneur with an idea
- Be an individual or team looking to work on a solution with producers