The NSW Government is covering the cost of transporting donated fodder when transport providers are acting in conjunction with community groups and taking fodder from within NSW to drought-affected properties. One hundred percent of the costs will be covered up to a maximum of $5 per km and up to 1500 km.
This subsidy will pay for 100% of the costs of transporting donated fodder from within NSW up to a maximum of $5 per kilometre (plus GST) to a maximum eligible distance of 1,500 kilometres.
Before arranging transport, the coordinating community group and transport operator must:
- obtain approval from the RAA prior to transporting the fodder
- claim the cost of transporting the fodder direct form the RAA
- claim forms must be submitted to the RAA together with tax invoices and/or receipts for expenses incurred
- claims must be made within three months of the RAA’s approval and
- claims must benefit 3 or more primary producers