A low interest loan up to $250,000 can assist you to re-establish your primary production enterprise by covering costs such as:
- repairing or replacing damaged plant and equipment
- repairing or replacing buildings
- purchasing livestock to replace those lost in the disaster event
- meeting carry-on requirements including:
- re-planting, restoring or re-establishing areas affected by the disaster event
- essential property operations
- paying rent and rates
All queries contact Freecall 1800 623 946 or contact the nearest Regional Area Manager .
The initial annual interest rates for these concessional loans can be found here.
To be eligible for assistance, you must have received direct damage from an eligible natural disaster and your enterprise must be located in an activated local government area.
- Southern Queensland Bushfires 6-12 September 2019
- Severe Tropical Cyclone Trevor and associated low pressure system 19-27 March 2019
- North and Far North Queensland Monsoon Trough 25 January - 14 February
- Central Queensland Bushfires, 22 November - 6 December 2018 event
- Wide Bay-Burnett Severe Storms, 11 – 14 October 2018
- Severe Tropical Cyclone Nora and Associated Flooding, 24 – 29 March 2018
- North Queensland Flooding, 6 – 10 March 2018
- North and North West Queensland Low and Associated Rainfall and Flooding, 24 February – 8 March 2018
- Central Coast Queensland Severe Weather, 16 – 19 October 2017