A low interest loan up to $250,000 can assist you to re-establish your primary production enterprise by covering costs such as:
- repairing or replacing damaged plant and equipment
- repairing or replacing buildings
- purchasing livestock to replace those lost in the disaster event
- meeting carry-on requirements including:
- re-planting, restoring or re-establishing areas affected by the disaster event
- essential property operations
- paying rent and rates
All queries contact Freecall 1800 623 946 or contact the nearest Regional Area Manager .
To be eligible for assistance, you must have received direct damage from an eligible natural disaster and your enterprise must be located in an activated local government area.