TechVouchers encourages research collaboration between NSW small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and Boosting Business Innovation Program (BBIP) delivery partners.
TechVoucher can be used to:
- seed a research project in partnership with a BBIP delivery partner
- support a research project that will lead to an application for an Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme Research Connections or Accelerating Commercialisation, or other similar scheme
- fund access to research facilities and equipment such as electron microscopes, medical imaging, e-research supercomputers, nanofabrication, marine and climate infrastructure, and other BBIP delivery partner facilities
- fund product or process design activities, such as engineering or technical design expertise to determine prototype structure, function and/or materials
- access technical assistance
- trial production runs or processes to demonstrate technical concepts
- validate or demonstrate technical capabilities of a product, process or technology
- fund toxicology studies on materials you have invented, or wish to incorporate into a new product.
- be incorporated in NSW
- have fewer than 200 employees
- turnover less than AUD$30 million per annum
- have been in operation for at least one year
- be able to demonstrate the ability to match the applicable voucher amount in cash
- conduct the majority of the proposed activities in NSW, in partnership with a BBIP delivery partner