Strengthening Business provides access to a network of experienced business facilitators who will help bushfire affected businesses in New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria recover and re establish themselves to be stronger and more resilient businesses in the future.
Who is this for?
Bushfire-affected small businesses located in identified bushfire-affected Local Government Areas (LGAs) in New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria. The LGAs are determined by the National Bushfire Recovery Agency and State governments.
- be a bushfire affected small business
- be located in one of the bushfire-affected LGAs of New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria
- have a current Australian business number (ABN)
You must also have been engaged in carrying on your small business at the time of the bushfire, which is defined differently by each of the states:
- New South Wales is between August 2019 and February 2020
- South Australia is between November 2019 and February 2020
- Victoria is between November 2019 and February 2020