Provides businesses participating in collaborative, large scale, co-funded technology projects with funding of between $250,000 and $5 million to accelerate the emergence of new products and / or services based on a platform technology.
Industry Tech Fund provides businesses participating in collaborative, large scale, co-funded technology projects with funding to accelerate the emergence of new products and / or services based on a platform technology.
A platform technology is a group of technologies that is used as a base upon which other applications, processes or technologies are developed.
Platform technologies that may be incorporated into eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
- autonomous vehicles
- application of big data
- artificial intelligence
- nanoelectronics and nanotechnologies
- advanced manufacturing
- quantum technologies
- advanced materials.
There is a two-stage application process.
- Stage 1 expressions of interest (EOI) may be submitted at any time.
- Following the assessment of the EOI applications, successful applicants will be invited to submit a full Stage 2 application.
At a minimum, you must:
- be a GST registered business with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have a minimum of three QLD based partners
- be able fund at least 75% of the cost of the eligible project.