The RJF provides Victorian Government financial assistance primarily to businesses seeking to develop and expand operations in regional Victoria.
The aim of the RJF is to attract new investment, create new jobs, and in some cases retain existing jobs in regional Victoria and support businesses to improve their productivity and competitiveness.
- food and fibre
- advanced manufacturing
- professional services
- new energy technology
- medical technology, life sciences, and healthcare
- transport, defence, and construction technology.
The RJF is primarily a regional business development program. Individuals are not eligible to apply under this program.
Applications will be considered from:
- private sector businesses
- business and industry groups including:
- chambers of commerce and business associations
- industry peak bodies
- business and industry clusters and networks.
Applications that involve the provision of enabling infrastructure necessary to activate projects delivering investment and jobs may be considered from:
- utility and services providers
- water corporations
- Local Government Authorities
- incorporated not-for-profit organisations operating businesses.
RDV has Regional Business Centres and offices in locations throughout Victoria. To find your local office visit this page.