Farm Table says:
The WA sheep industry scholarship program is designed to support and encourage individuals who wish to pursue further study by addressing key industry questions relevant to the sheep industry supply chain in Western Australia.
The program offers financial support for eligible research as follows:
- up to $5000 for Honours (stipend) plus negotiable levels of operating
- fortnightly payments at the rate of $38 000 per annum for
- two years for Masters and negotiable levels of operating
- three years for PhD with the possibility of extension, plus negotiable levels of operating
- students can be invited for vocational or internship opportunities
Researchers and supervisors from Western Australian (WA) universities are invited to apply for WA sheep industry scholarships.