Small business rebate gives up to $500 back to small business owners who buy and install eligible safety items to address a safety problem in their workplace.
There are a wide range of eligible safety items under the below hazard areas:
- manual tasks – lifting, carrying, handling objects, muscular stress, repetitive work
- hazardous noise
- slips, trips and falls, falls from a height
- injuries from moving objects
- chemicals and dangerous goods
Check the list of eligible items.
Within six months of attending the advisory visit, safety workshop, program or event, you must:
- identify, purchase and implement your eligible safety item, as per the list of eligible items.
- Get a paid tax invoice and receipt (or proof of purchase). The item must be purchased after you attend an eligible SafeWork NSW safety activity.
- Complete an online rebate application form or print an application form and return it to us by:
- email – email@example.com
- post to Small Business Rebate, SafeWork NSW, Locked Bag 2906, Lisarow NSW 2252.
Attach a copy of your paid tax invoice and receipt. The items you are claiming for must be paid for, received and installed prior to your application