$420 million support stimulus package has been announced for the Tasmanian Liberal Government.
- $1 million will be provided to organisations such as Salvation Army, Red Cross and Rural Business Tasmania
- One-off payment of $250 for individuals or up to $1,000 for families for those in isolation.
- $1 million emergency accommodation support for individuals or families placed on home quarantine.
Small Business Assistance:
- Interest free business loans
- Payroll tax waivers
- Government maintenance program
- grant programs for apprenticeships and traineeships
Targeted Industry Assistance:
- Liquor license fees
- Fisheries fee waiver
- Tourism and hospitality training
For more information Click HereVisit WebsiteSave For Later