This grant is for students whose financial situation is affecting their ability to continue their studies and are in need of urgent and immediate aid. The money is to help you to meet essential needs such as accommodation, food or technology, so you can continue your studies.
- be enrolled at a Monash University campus in Australia in:
- an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree – enrolled in at least six credit points or one unit, or
- a research degree
- be experiencing hardship and at risk of discontinuing your course
- be able to demonstrate intention to complete your course
- be able to demonstrate genuine exceptional financial hardship
- not be deferring or taking intermission from your current enrolment.