In 2019 Impact100 WA will consider applications for defined projects that;
- Make a significant and measurable difference to an under-served cause or population.
- Target a specific need, for a specific duration and with specific measurable goals to be achieved.
- Priority will be given to projects that deliver more widespread benefit.
- Priority will be given to lesser-known Western Australian based not-for-profit organisations.
- Applications are invited for the following focus areas:
- Arts & Culture – Initiatives that cultivate, develop, and enhance the cultural and artistic climate in WA.
- Education – Initiatives that provide learning opportunities or improve access to education for children and/or adults in WA.
- Environment – Initiatives that restore, preserve, revitalise or enhance the natural or recreational surroundings of WA.
- Health & Wellness – Initiatives that positively impact the mental and/or physical well-being of people in WA.
- Family & Community – Initiatives that strengthen and enhance the lives of children, families and communities in WA
- Are aligned with at least one of Impact100 WA’s focus areas and all the key objectives (see above).
- Have income tax charity endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office (TCC status).
- Have Deductible Gift Recipient – Item 1 status.
- Have been operating for at least 36 months