- Spray planning guide
- Recent weather
- Weather forecasts
- Weather maps
- Radar & cloud maps
- Seasonal guides
How does it add value ?
- predicts weather on your farm up to 14 days ahead and records last 14 days of weather;
- provides 3 hourly forward estimates of rainfall, temperature, wind direction, wind speed and relative humidity for the next 7 days, 12 hourly forward estimates for the following 7 days, evapotranspiration and recent weather as daily values;
- presents weather parameters as graphical meteograms, tables, maps and animations;
- combines weather parameters to derive Delta T values in the manner depicted in the accompanying diagram as a guide to the suitability of prevailing conditions for spraying;
- provides 5 day sunrise and sunset times as a guide to determine spraying activities.
SprayWise Decisions by Nufarm is a platform designed to assist you plan and match the timing of agrochemical sprays. It is a internet service tool that helps rural landholders and contractors to better plan and match the timing of chemical applications to prevailing local weather conditions.