- StockLive is an interactive digital platform that facilitates online bidding and livestreaming; simulcast live in real time to complement physical auctions within Australia.
- The platform operates across a wide range of sale formats, including stud, feature, store and prime for cattle, dairy cattle, rams, sheep and lambs.
- Buyers can be located anywhere in Australia or around the world and there is no limit on the number of simultaneous users that can interface to a given sale.
How does it add value ?
- Enabling buyers to participate from anywhere ensures that farmers receive the best returns for their livestock.
- StockLive is proud of the role played in increasing technology adoption within the livestock industry, providing live access to saleyards and on-property auctions with livestock data and images pre-sale, when the auction commence, live audio and video is simulcast straight from the auction
- Ensuring sellers and buyers can continue to access a competitive market, no matter where they live, supports a viable and sustainable livestock industry. Participants can watch and monitor a sale online – allowing vendors and prospective buyers to be dynamically informed about the live market via our platform.
StockLive is an online auction and data services platform with live video & live audio designed to support the saleyard & stud sale industry. StockLive increase the number of buyers and viewers able to participate in any given auction, without the need to travel. The aim is to equip saleyards & studs across the nation with cutting edge technology by providing online livestream and bidding services to complement current physical auctions, thereby providing greater market competition to the benefit of the whole livestock supply chain including producers.
We believe that all vendors should have the opportunity to access as many buyers as possible when selling their stock, and that all buyers should be able to view and purchase stock across the country without having to leave their property! With StockLive being available at a physical sale, it offers vendors a wider range of buyers and therefore a more competitive market. For the buyers who are looking to purchase stock, either for trade, feedlots or as restockers, StockLive allows you to be active in a wider range of markets on any one day without needing to travel. Our platform is installed and operated by the saleyard operator and there is no cost for buyers, whether they be direct buyers or agents, to view or bid in the auction. Our service is already in use with major Regional Livestock Exchanges (RLX) along with Scone, Warrnambool and numerous special feature sales around the country.