Weekly insights for vegetable farmers and market gardeners who earn, or want to earn, a living growing vegetables profitably. The show is hosted by Diego Footer of Permaculture Voices. Each week I talk with a beginning, or experienced farmer diving deep into their story to find out what makes their market farm successful. I focus on farming challenges and struggles, sales and marketing, soil preparation, weed management, post harvest processing, appropriate technology, farm startup, market selection, and work-life balance. (PlayerFM)
Previous episodes include:
- Facing Fear and Going Into the Unknown
- Biochar Basics
- The Magical Magnificence of Mycelium
- Going Bankrupt Changed Everything
- How Successful is our Farmstand?
- Is ORGANIC CERTIFICATION worth it?
- Be a Realist!
- This May Have Been A Bad Idea
- How We Generated Early Cash Flow